Richmond Raceway Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, Richmond Raceway has created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office at 866-455-RACE (7223)
Richmond Raceway provides the following accessibility services to guests.
- Accessible Seating is available throughout the venue. You can ask about this seating by calling 866-455-7223
- ADA Parking is available at Gates 2, 4, 6, and the service gate. Please have
- Accessibility placards or plates visible on your vehicle before parking
- Handicap assistance is available with carts before the race as well as available transport starting 30 minutes post-race
- Wheelchair seating comes with ADA-parking permits
- ADA-restrooms are available throughout the venue
Wheelchair and scooters are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Before entering the venue, guests may have to pass through a security checkpoint. Please allow extra time to get through this checkpoint process so you don’t miss any of the racing action.
Large bags are not allowed in the venue. All bags (camera bags, purses, backpacks, etc) are subject to search upon entering Richmond Raceway.
Please have your bag ready for search before entering entrance doors to accelerate the process.
Generally speaking, cameras are allowed as long as they are hand-held and will not disrupt other guests. Drones and remote-controlled cameras are not allowed.
The venue has camping sections for interested guests. Please call the facility at 866-455-7223 for more information.
The venue is proud of hosting events rain or shine. In the case of severe weather or unexpected closures, the venue will attempt to announce it to all guests as soon as possible including details about a postponed date.
If you cannot make it to an event’s new date, please call 866-455-7223 to discuss receiving a ticket credit toward a future event
Food and Beverage Policy
Outside food and beverages are not allowed in the venue.
Lost and Found
If you lost an item at the venue, please check in with security for help with finding Richmond Raceway’s lost and found department. After the show, please call 866-455-7223to to inquire about your missing item. Please provide full contact information and detailed information about your lost property.
Richmond Raceway does not claim responsibility for lost or missing items.
The following items are not allowed past the gates.
- Alcoholic beverages (not permitted to enter or exit the gates)
- Backpacks or any bag larger than 18″ x 18″ x 6″
- Balloons and beach balls
- Drones or any type of radio-controlled flying device
- Folding chairs
- Glass or can containers
- Golf carts hoverboards, quads, UTVs, SxS, scooters, skateboards, Segways, dirt bikes or any other similar personal transportation devices (including licensed vehicles that may be street legal)
- Illegal drugs
- Noisemakers or horns
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Stadium seats wider than 18 inches or with arms
- Weapons of any kind
- Any items which pose a safety hazard or can diminish the enjoyment of the event by other guests.
Subject to change without notice
There is no re-entry policy for Richmond Raceway. All exits are final.
Smoking, including e-cigarettes and vaporizers, is not permitted within the venue. Please ask the event staff if there is a designated smoking section for your ticketed show or event.